Not known for their reliability and durability, ultrasound transducers from GE are a mainstay of the healthcare industry. With proper care, GE probes can last for years—but damage due to a transducer being dropped or excessive wear-and-tear is sometimes unavoidable.
If your GE probe is malfunctioning, the experts at MPI Probe Labs can help.
We can tackle virtually any issue for a full range of GE ultrasound probes, as well as probes from other major manufacturers, including:
- Lens installations – when there is visible damage to the lens or bubbles and raised sections on the membrane.
- Strain replacements – when there is color nose at the head side, strains are torn or chemically compromised/hardened, or to fix issues caused by after-market or ill-fitting replacements.
- Retermination of wires – when there is inappropriate color noise or for OEM strain replacements.
- Housing reseals – when there are gaps in the housing seals or in the case of leakage failure.
- Cable jacket repairs – when there are cuts in the cable jacket or if strains separate from the cable.
Our highly skilled team possesses a depth of knowledge for GE probe repair issues and excels at diagnosing transducer problems quickly and accurately. We turn around needed repairs in a flash—frequently in only two days—and we can often provide a loaner unit if more time is needed, so you can treat your patients without further delay.